Thursday, July 26, 2007

Read Tommy Chong's Interview in High Times Magazine

High Times magazine conducted a great interview with Tommy Chong in their September issue (on newsstands now). In the article, Tommy discusses how he had his 1946 low rider Oldsmobile converted into an electric car, complete with built-in vaporizer. He also started a company named Hippy Motors with Greg Abbott (aka Reverend Gadget).

Tommy also discusses television shows he's working on, his relationship with Cheech, his incarceration and more.

Read Here

Hippy Motors Myspace Page

For more info on the car read here.

3 comments:

TrailerParkRuss said...

Cool car dude
I am getting set to build an electric vehicle that needs no plugin ever
I understand I have to publish the plans in popular science or popular mechanics to protect the patent... I am kind of dumbass when it comes to that stuff but I am learning.
Wow it turns out we really have a lot in common cars comedy music (except my comedy sucks ) you are actually funny but I do have my looks to fall back on that always get laughs when people sit close enough to get a GOOD LOOK AT ME.
PEACE Russ

Digitune said...

Hey Russ,

Not to sure about publishing, before you get a Patent. Patent law is very complicated and tricky, so it would be a good idea to hire a good Patent Attorney first. You will need to keep the attorney on retainer, even after, to protect your patent(s).

TrailerParkRuss said...

Hey Digitune thanks for the input
PEACE Russ