Friday, April 09, 2010

Sen Dog of Cypress Hill Talks Working with Cheech & Chong

Cheech & Chong and other celebs make appearances on Cypress Hill's latest album, Rise Up.  Sen Dog tells the UK's Daily Record about working with Cheech & Chong.

"They're such a big part of why there is a Cypress Hill. I used to think I was Cheech when I was 14. I used to dress like him and everything.

Even knowing them is a trip, so actually working with them is overwhelming. They are becoming more normal as time goes by, but doing anything with those guys is an honour.

Those guys are always cracking jokes. They are really funny to hang around with. I think they get enjoyment out of watching people laugh. They were constantly cracking jokes and people were laughing which was good for the environment."

The album is in stores now.

No comments: