Thursday, October 15, 2009

Set Times for Cypress Hill Smokeout Festival Announced

The set times for the 2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Festival have been announced.

Cheech & Chong will be hosting on October 24th. The festival is at the San Manuel Amphitheatre in San Bernardino, CA.

October 24th
Tommy Chong SmokeOut Musicians Session 1:30-2:30PM
Cheech & Chong Standup 4:10-4:40PM
Cheech & Chong Meet and Greet 5:20-5:50PM.

The event which was created by Cypress Hill will also feature Slipknot, deftones, Sublime, Pennywise, Bad Brains, Mix Master Mike and more.

Purchase Here

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Oh hey Everyone out there I have to share this with you. I'm sitting here stoned off my ass and have been for along time now and I just came up with the best question for Cheech Marin Im talking I have never heard anyone actually ask it. Here it is

Cheech I need to know man. Did the actress whom played the redhead in Up In Smoke take her pannies off so you could see her Coochie. Was she an A game Actress? I just have to know man. If you have a better question I d like to hear it.Lots of details please hahaha