Monday, August 10, 2009

Cheech and Chong Talk Pot, Marriage and Lords of the Revolution

PopEater interviewed Cheech & Chong today about pot, Cheech's marriage and VH1's Lords of the Revolution: Cheech & Chong (airs Tuesday).

When Cheech was asked if pot should be legalized, he responded "I think it'll be legalized sooner rather than later. It's a key towards our economic recovery."

When Tommy was asked who plays the best stoner in a movie, he responded "I like David Chappelle ('Half Baked') and definitely Seth Rogen ('Knocked Up' / 'Pineapple Express')."

Cheech, who got married to Natasha Rubin, this past weekend, said he's leaving later today for their honeymoon.

Read Here

2 comments:

RFWoodstock said...

WOODSTOCK LIVES ONLINE!!!! Win a Woodstock special limited edition white Stratocaster guitar (only 40 made by Fender) and Collector's Edition Woodstock DVD and listen to RADIO WOODSTOCK 69 which features only music from the original Woodstock era (1967-1971) and RADIO WOODSTOCK with music from the original Woodstock era to today’s artists who reflect the spirit of Woodstock. Go to http://www.woodstockuniverse.com for details.

Peace, love, music,
RFWoodstock
rfwoodstock@gmail.com

Bobby said...

I'll be at Woodstock 2009 San Francisco taking my shot at "The Cover Of The Rolling Stones Magazine Look for me there You'll know me when you see me moving around the concert
I hope Cheech and Chong come to WOODSTOCK 2009