Friday, December 19, 2008

Cheech & Chong Talk New Movie, Getting Back Together and More

The Rocky Mountain News interviewed Cheech and Chong who were promoting their two shows this weekend at Denver's Paramount Theatre. They discuss their breakup, reunion, Barack, George Harrison performing on Basketball Jones and more.

Regarding the tour...
Cheech says "We wanted to go into smaller venues that would sell out and keep the ticket price manageable. It actually turned out to be prescient because of the economics now."

Regarding Barack Obama...
Chong says "More than anything, I wanted to make sure that Republican beast was dead. They'd taken me. I'd ignored their ass and I ended up doing nine months in jail because of their policies. I really wanted to stomp on the throat of that beast."

Great interview.

Read Here

No comments: