Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembering 9-11



I can't believe it's been 6 years since that tragic day. Not a day goes by that I don't think of Kristine. She was a close friend of mine that died in the towers.
-Weedmaster

While on the subject of 9-11, it's important to for everyone to realize what did and did not occur that day. There's a great film created by Power Hour Productions titled In Plane Sight. Some of the points-of-view are open to interpretation. However, there are items in the film that are undeniably true.

For instance, a missile hit the Pentagon, not a plane. The hole was only 16 ft in diameter before the building collapsed. There were dozens of surveillance cameras on top of the Pentagon, as well as at a gas station, that captured what happened. However, the existence of these tapes has been denied. Most shocking is that there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

The creators encourage bootlegging of the film so post it, upload it, rip it. It's allowed.



ANOTHER GOOD MOVIE, LOOSE CHANGE.













Read about conspiracy.
Buy the DVD with bonus footage.

3 comments:

Bobby said...

This morning on the west coast in the Capital City of Calif the local news asked us." Do you still remember? Does it still matter?" Well of course it does and I won't forget until I am off this planet. Sorry about your friend Mrweedmaster. We still remember here in California and will always keep them in our prayers

TrailerParkRuss said...

I always wondered if Bin laden has been camping out in the basement of the whitehouse with his bud GW
I could go on and on with maybes I was devastateed when I heard it as it was happening on my radio and stayed in shock for about a month ...I had a comedy gig sept 12th 2001 it was not my funniest nite by any means I am sorry you lost someone there Weedmaster.
God bless everyone
PEACE Russ

and relayed by the weedmaster said...

These Bin Laden tapes just show up randomly with some audio track on it. You can't read his lips so Cheney can have him say anything. Capps should take one of the videos and put audio on it. "Come see the outlaw's new movie." ha ha