Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tommy Chong Supports Donald Trump

In an interview with the Ottawa Citizen, Tommy says...

"I love him. I gotta tell you the truth. I had a great epiphany. I was really against him right up until he won, and then I had to change my thinking when he gave his acceptance speech. When he said that he was going to rebuild the infrastructure, to me it made all the sense in the world because he’s a builder. He’s a developer. And what better person to have in the White House than a guy who’s going to remodel the country?"

When asked about the wall...

"the wall is symbolic. What the wall really means is that we have to fix the immigration situation."

2 comments:

Elliot James said...

So what are you smoking, Tommy? His administration will be going after states' rights to legalize marijuana as a medicinal substance, for starters. His campaign was based on racism, bigotry (especially directed at Mexicans and Muslims), xenophobia and a lot more that preyed on peoples' fears and appealed to white supremacists, neo-Nazis and people who want to impose their right-wing religious beliefs on others. Look at who he's putting in his cabinet. It's a civil liberties nightmare. Thanks a lot, Tommy.

Malicious Matt said...

LOL!!!