Sunday, September 07, 2008

Fan Review #2: Cheech & Chong in Toronto

Attention Cheech & Chong fans! Please send us reviews and photos (only if the venue allows you to take photos) of any of the Cheech & Chong shows.

If we publish your review or photo, we will send you a free CD of your choice (excluding the double CD). We'll also promote your business or website.

Email Us

This review and photos was sent to us by Phil Lush.

It was a fantastic evening. We were in the 4th row, dead center.
Superb venue, great acoustics. C & C were having a blast, especially
Cheech, you could really tell. Shelby Chong did a great stand up act
to open the show, which was on time.

I am really glad that I had some killer bud for this show.

My personal favourite parts would have to be Cheech rockin out in a
pink tutu and of course, Chong as "Blind Mellon Chitlin". The sing
along at the end was a nice touch.

I took advantage of a once in a lifetime chance to see
counter-culter's stoner Gods Cheech and Chong, and am ever so glad I
did.

5 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

Uwa said...

Thanks a lot for the free shirt! I love it man! Everyone should get one!