Saturday, June 24, 2006

High Times Chong Issue Hits Newsstands

The August issue of High Times magazine has just hit newsstands. As previously reported, this issue features Tommy's face on the cover and also includes an interview.

Tommy speaks about the first time he got high and about how he and a/k/a Tommy Chong director Josh Gilbert first met. The two met on the set of Tommy's film Far Out Man when Josh was a junior exec at Citadel Pictures.

"Josh is a great talent. The first rough cut blew me away, I loved it. I could see where he was headed. It was a good, well-told story. But then the final cut... wow, just blew me totally away. I can't watch Cheech & Chong movies right after I do them; I'm too close, and I see too many mistakes. But I can sit through a/k/a Tommy Chong and be crying at the end. "

You'll have to buy High Times to read the entire interview. You can read a snipit here.

No comments: