Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cheech Tells Press No Chance For Reunion

While at a North Carolina press event for the film Cars, Cheech Marin told the Herald Sun that the chance for a reunion with Tommy Chong is "DOA."
"We've tried to do it a bunch of times and we always end up at the same place. All the old animosities resurface.

I'm real comfortable leaving Cheech & Chong right where it is. I was a big Laurel & Hardy fan when I was a kid. I used to watch them on TV all the time and then one time I saw a Laurel & Hardy film they made when they were a lot older and it creeped me out. I just never wanted to do that.

That was always a point of conflict with Tommy and I. I wanted to kind of keep moving and do other stuff and he wanted to stay at that same thing. My natural inclination was to keep moving.

The problem is, I'm perfect and Tommy is crazy. I'm sure that it's the same problem for him."

We provided this information a few months ago when we saw Cheech Marin at the Mattel press conference.

Tomorrow is the world premiere of the Disney Pixar film Cars. It takes place at the Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte. The event is sold out.

Read Here

No comments: