Saturday, September 17, 2005

Capps Ashcroft Protest

Bobby Capps (well-known for his Free Tommy protests) was at William Jessup University today to protest Tommy Chong's wrongful persecution. John Ashcroft was there to kick off the university's new public policy.

Capps stood at the university entrance holding
his anti-Ashcroft sign (Adolf Ashcroft Violates Peoples Rights Abuses Law, America Needs Crude Not Crud No More Texass Candidates). He had expected to be given a hard time. On the contrary, two university heads brought out coffee and donuts. Most of the people were super-friendly.

Later on, two beautiful coeds, Eleathia and Taylor (forgive me if their names are spelled incorrectly) came over to take a photo with Bobby. They weren't aware of Ashcroft's antics and weren't familiar with Cheech and Chong, but they will be visiting this site later (email us your photo).

Capps had this to say, "As for people traveling into and out of the university, I would say there were three kinds: people who shook their head and then proceeded like they didnt see me, people who flipped (me) off...great christian,...and last but not least, the horn blowers (that gave me a) thumbs up. No one bothered me. In closing I would like to say William Jessup University had wonderful manners and I believe is a very nice place to visit and I hope more will go to school there in the future."

No comments: